It isn't that long ago, that I could rattle off every wood I've ever used but for past couple of years, we've been making one particular type of pen and I now can't remember all of the species.
1. I have given the name of the timber used to the best of my knowledge. There may be instances where I have got it wrong. If that is the case, please excuse my failings.
2. Measurements. For the creating of this website, I took about 500 photos and whilst the measurements are right when taken by eye and a ruler, they will not be as precise as if I had measured each one with a vernier guage.
3. I am taking payments by Paypal but you can use any debit or credit card with this and you do not need to have a Paypal account.
4. In the case of platters particularly, that have a specific picture that you have given us, we do require a refundable deposit of £20 to cover the cost of the wood. We will then make the items and send you photographs. If you do not like what you see, we will not invoice you and will refund the deposit paid.
5. We will send items once payment has been made. We cannot send items on approval. Should you receive your items and not be satisfied with it, please get in touch with us within 3 working days and we will arrange to have the item back and give a refund.
6. I am advised to put Errors and Ommisions Excepted.
7. If you are buying a piece we already have in stock, we will endeavour to get it posted by the next working day. Any problems and we will let you know. If we have to make the item specially, please allow up to 30 days although we would hope to have it on its way to you well before that.
8. Items are normally posted using Royal Mail and if the value is above £30, it will be sent tracked and signed for or by Special Delivery.
9. Weights shown do not include packaging
I can say that we have never knowingly let anyone down and I hope to include a page where you can see some of our reviews.
25th January 2017